A bit of Summer evening glam

Leave a Comment





This is a top I just love and absolutely had to feature on my blog. The fluted sleeves, front tie-up and lightweight cotton makes it very flattering and feminine, but because  it's still a really simple item of clothing I think it's very versatile with how and what you can wear it with, which is why I love it (a must have investment piece for the summer).

I thought I'd show how I'd style it for an evening out on holiday, keeping it simple with black shorts, heels and classically glaming it up with some gold accessories. All of my outfit (apart from the heels) is from H&M, can probably tell I'm a bit of a fan!

Clutch - H&M 
Top - £24.99 H&M buy here
Shorts - £7.99 H&M buy here
Earrings - H&M 
Heels - New Look similar here

Despite not having links to the clutch and earrings these are both available in store .
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig