11 comments

 access all ASOS...


Evening everyone! So the other night I was feeling very excited/lucky to receive a email from asos (as many bloggers did) telling me that I'm an asos insider! (eeeee-omggg) Today I even more excitingly received my first little access all asos package, which was amazing to wake up to as the notes inside are so personal and it really made me feel like I'm part of a little fashion family. Inside I received a lovely notepad which will be great for my gap year while I'm doing work experience and I also got some snazzy sunnies so I am now prepared for that winter sun, spring and summer! Oh and I almost forgot about the fortune cookie which tasted lush.

Hope you all have a great weekend and congrats to all the other bloggers who are now asos insiders! xoxox
 








SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

11 comments

  1. that's so exciting! I completely forgot to sign up to that *cry*...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can still apply!:) they are accepting a few new people every month apparntly :) xx

      Delete
  2. ahh congrats! I really want to apply for it too :) Loving the sunnies!


    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should! they are accepting a few people every month now I think :) xx

      Delete
  3. Yay welcome to the team lovely! x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet photo :D
    maybe we can follow each other? let me know! http://locastrica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post & very nice blog!
    what about follow each other?? let me know, I always follow back :))
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es
    xoxo from Spain :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog header! And congratulations on getting access all ASOS!
    Such great blog content, and your skin is amazing!! Looking forward to following you in the future, Hannah x
    www.hannahphilipson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig