4 comments

That autumn feeling

I'm really loving the autumn feeling at the minute, snugly jumpers, pretty coats, hats - it's pretty great! To celebrate my little 'autumn festiveness' I wanted to share my recent bargains (with a capital 'b' but I'm not sharing prices here so scroll to the bottom trust me you wont be disappointed).

I'm a huge fan of big jumpers being tucked into fitted skirts at the minute, there's been so many in my magazines at the moment from the catwalks so yes I thought I'd basically copy, while adding a fresh little mac coat, jeweled necklace and suede low cut ankle boots :). I really love this little piece, hope you guys do too and are loving the autumn!

(Scroll to the bottom for prices guys!) xoxox




Faux grey wrap skirt - Ebay £13.99 (here)
Jumper - Primark £12 (similar here)
Necklace - Primark £12
Boots - New Look £20 (similar here)
Coat - Primark £10
Belt - H&M £4

All of these items are in stock in stores now, however because Primark don't have a site I can't put the proper links - sorry! x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. Beautiful look :))

    http://kappa-girl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the outfit!

    Love Emma xx
    www.emmareaycollageartist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig