8 comments

My Stylistpick bargains!


Hi everyone! I kind of disappeared this week as I decided I needed to focus on my school work a little more, however my AMAZING ankle boots from Stylistpick arrived this week so I decided I just had to make a post :).

Some people hate the winter because it means loads of layering and baggy clothes, so I wanted to show that you can wrap up for winter but still look classy at the same time. I think mac coats and ankle boots are a great combination for this. Mac coats are mostly always fitted so we can still show off our feminine figures for the winter and ankle boots help lengthen the leg and make them look  elegant. My chelsea ankle boots from Stylistpick (which were an absolute bargain £20 guys!) are gorgeous. As you can see they have a kind of suede texture and because they are black I personally think they can be worn as a casual boot and a going out boot (double bonus).

Stylistpick also do great bags, I've bought a few from there now and I'd defiantly recommend taking a look on the site as it's very trustworthy and a respectful company. I thought adding the blue tote bag would be a nice pop of colour for this look, as just because it's autumn/winter I don't think we all have to go completely dark and shady with colours :) xoxox









Boots - £20 Stylistpick
Bag -  £15 Stylistpick
Coat - £10 Primark
Scarf - £7 H&M

Stylistpick are currently doing 25% off party wear - click the link below to check it out!





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments

  1. lovely :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fantastic ;-)
    www.sandicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are gorgeous and such a lovely colour for autumn/winter x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. the autumn scenery is so beautiful, and your outfit is so lovely too!
    I hope you can come visit me too :)
    xx Michelle
    http://salutmarinnn.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post! would you like to follow eachother
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you hun :D and sure do you have a way to follow on google or would it be easier on bloglovin?:) xx

      Delete
  6. thanks for stopping by, I followed your lovely blog, Happy new year :)xxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig