9 comments
How I wear my checked shirt #3


Evening everyone! So this is my last 'how I wear my checked shirt' post, I hope you have liked them (if you have been checking them). 

For this outfit with the checked shirt I wanted to make it a bit more girly, as I'm kind of 99.5% girly. So I found this Boohoo dress which I haven't worn in aages and thought putting the shirt underneath it would be really nice and add a touch of femininity to the shirt (as after all it is a boys shirt don't forget guys!). To be honest I really like the idea of the shirt under the dress and personally think it looks really nice, so I defiantly think I'll be doing a bit more shirt and dress matching! I added the clutch and the heels just for the purpose that I was trying to make the outfit more lady like, rather than 'rock-on lets jump on my motorbike' like my last post.

I hope you have liked my 3 different posts of 'how I wear my checked shirt' I'll try do some more like this in the future. Let me know which of the 3 looks was your favourite 1,2 or 3! :) xoxox







Dress - Boohoo £20 (old)
Shirt - Primark men's section £8 
Clutch - gift
Shoes - New Look £20
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments

  1. lovely bog <3

    Lets follow each other in GFC, Bloglovin and FB :)

    Kindly let me know where all you are following and I will return the favor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great series on how to wear a checked shirt - very inspiring!
    www.theflamboyante.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello dear!

    i follow you too :*

    kisses from Vienna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look, so autumnal and pretty and your blog is absolutely lovely too!
    I'm already looking forward t your future posts.
    Your newest follower,
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :* aw thank you hun! I'll defo check your blog out xx

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig