4 comments

How I wear my checked shirt #2


Yo! So this is my second post of 'how I wear my checked shirt' (I hope you all liked the first one). With this checked shirt idea I wanted to try and do 3 different looks so that theres one that is maybe more to your taste.

 I think the kind of rock look is one which you can always pull off with a checked shirt, which is why I've teamed the shirt with leather leggings and a leather jacket. Leather + checked = your rocking. This isn't the kind of outfit I'd actually go for as personally I'm quite girly, but after me and my little sis finished taking photos I decided I do actually quite like this look, it's quite cool. 

So I hope you guys like this look and are overall enjoying the 'how I wear my checked shirt' posts (prices are included at the bottom). Keep a look out for my third and final checked shirt post!
Enjoy! xoxox






(I know rabbit photo bombed my last picture)

Jacket - £58 Topshop
Leggings - £20 Topshop
Bag - Primark £12 (I think, or less)
Shirt - £8 Primark men's section
Shoes - £20 New Look
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. Love the look darling !! the leggings is soo cool i really need buy the same
    xoxo
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I'm sure you will find some they are everywhere ;) xx

      Delete
  2. You're so pretty :) I love my checked shirt too, love how you've styled yours

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks hun, I know they're great aren't they :P. I'll defo check out your blog hun follow back :D x

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig