4 comments

How I wear my checked shirt #1 : Daytime lover


Hey hey everyone! Hope you all had a good Halloween. So I thought I'd do a little 'how I wear my checked shirt' post just to show you lovely people and to give a few little ideas maybe :).
 
 I really wanted a checked shirt for this autumn so I took a little trip to Primark and I discovered the girl shirts were rubbish. So, I took a little stroll to the mens section and found the shirt below and it is perfect! so much thicker and fluffier.
 
For this outfit I've kept the casual look. I don't think you can go wrong with a baggy shirt, skinnies and boots for autumn to be quite honest and I thought adding the leopard scarf would be a nice touch to make the checked pattern and the leopard pattern stand out more.
 
Hope you like it guys, keep watch for my other 'how I wear my checked shirt' posts! xoxo










 
 
Shirt - £9 Primark mens section (similar here)
Jeans - £20 New Look (here)
Scarf - £7 H&M (similar here)
Bag - My mums
Boots - £20 New Look (similar here)
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. Lovely outfit. I really like the mix of check and leopard here x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun. I will check your blog out in the morning x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks hun and I'm already following you :D x

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig